INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON ISLAMIC ACCOUNTING, FINANCE AND ECONOMIC
2024 1st International Conference on Islamic Accounting, Finance and Economic
Medan, North Sumatera | February 23-24, 2024
Better than any visual
2024 1st International Conference on Islamic Accounting, Finance and Economic (IAFE 2024) will be held in Medan, Indonesia during February 23-24, 2024. IAFE 2024 is sponsored by Association of Indonesian Accounting Lecturer, and co-sponsored by Medan Stated University. It aims to bring together leading academic scientists, researchers and research scholars to exchange and share their experiences and research results on all aspects of Islamic Accounting, Finance and Economic. It also provides a premier interdisciplinary platform for researchers, practitioners and educators to present and discuss the most recent innovations, trends, and concerns as well as practical challenges encountered and solutions adopted in the fields of Islamic accounting, finance and Economic.
The IAFE will bring together leading academics researchers, educators, practitioners, regulators and policy-makers in the domain of interest from around the world. Accordingly, topics of interest for submission include, but are not limited to:
- Islamic Accounting Standards
- Public Sector Accounting and Finance
- Islamic Social Finance
- Innovative Financial Products
- Financial Inclusion
- Blockchain and Sustainability
- Islamic Financial Market
- Innovation in Islamic Fintech
- Green Financing and Crowdfunding
- Regulation and Supervision in Islamic Finance
- Digital Finance and Sustainable Development
- Microfinancing and Creative Financing
Request for Submissions
- Official language is English in paper writing and presenting.
- Prospective authors are invited to submit manuscripts reporting original unpublished research and recent developments in the topics related to the conference. It is required that the manuscript follows the standard camera-ready format. Submissions must include title, abstract, keywords, author and affiliation with email address. The paper should not contain page numbers or any special headers or footers.
- Please note that the committee do suggest you to submit the FULL PAPER to review if you would like to either present or publish your paper. One who submits the ABSTRACT will be regarded as a presenter only. As Presenter only, you can deliver a presentation at IAFE 2023, but the presented manuscript WILL NOT be published but will be included in the conference program. Abstract is necessary to submit. Should you have any concerns, please don't hesitate to contact us
Non-Presented Paper (No-Show) Policy:
Policy on Plagiarism
Please arrange your schedule as per the brief program. The full version program will be updated in the late of January 2024.
(1). Please pay in cash (IDR) if you choose to register onsite. The onsite registration is only applicable to listeners and auhtors who submited abstracts only.
(2). If you fail to complete the payment, please feel free to contact the conference secretary: firstname.lastname@example.org
The fees below are displayed in IDR, you can choose whether to pay in IDR according to your situation.
|Author (S1 Student)||IDR 250.000|
|Author (S2 Student)||IDR 250.000|
|Author (S3 Student)||IDR 300.000|
|ADAI (Member)||IDR 300.000|
|General (Non-ADAI)||IDR 450.000|
Template Book Chapter
Template Atlantis Press
2. Payment Confirmation (Email Only) : You will receive a confirmation email from the conference secretary once the payment is confirmed.
3. Official Receipt: The official receipt of your registration fee will be collected at the on-site registration desk.
2. At least one of the authors listed on the accepted paper must pay the registration by the requested registration deadline.
3. A student claiming a student registration must submit: a scanned copy of the student’s ID card or a verification letter of the student’s full-time status from the department head of the student’s current institution or the student’s supervisor. Current school year has to be included and clearly stated in the document. Student registrations are not applicable to postdoctoral fellows. And you should be the First Author of your paper.
4. In a paper with more than one author, all the authors attending the conference must complete their registration individually.
Legal Disclaimer Notice
Cancellation & Refund Policy
No Show Policy
© ADAI 2023 All Rights Reserved.